Officially a Single Digit Handicap
Starting August on the up swing! I was able to drop 1.7 strokes from July to August descending to an 8.8 handicap. The key to the large drop was playing more difficult golf courses which included playing from the back tees that helped tremendously in competitive golf tournaments. Of course practice and fitness has also played a pivotal role in the large jump.
Game Plan for Nationals:
- Play practice rounds on local desert courses to train for the heat
- Drinking gallons of water to prep the body for September
- Eat healthy and exclude alcohol and caffeine leading up to tournament
- Increase workout routine in order to be at peak physical fitness for Nationals
- Incorporate Yoga into my weekly routine to increase flexibility and recovery time
- Meet with swing coach for improvement and swing adjustments
Follow Your Passion
I am all in for individuals following their passion, my good friend Ryan is following his. He recently showed me his remote helicopter drone the other day and I was extremely impressed with his ability to navigate his mini-heli blind with no video screen. He gave a unique perspective on an otherwise mundane golf swing. I am looking forward to seeing more of his work in the near future.
If you are looking for an arial photographer or would like footage like the below give him a call or email him directly.
Still Photography: http://ryanmarkramer.smugmug.com/
The Drones Are Coming
More on drones in golf: HERE on Golf Digest